never again | Teen Ink

never again

By bribri171 BRONZE, La Quinta, California
bribri171 BRONZE, La Quinta, California

"yuur grandma"
love joking with people with that:)
&
"yuu kno when yuur in love when yuu cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than yuur dreams:)<3"
gotta love that one!

i cant live without knowing that i can never love you again.it kills me that i had to say goodbye to you,because I'm scared to love you again...its sad to say that we will never see each other in our whole entire life's...I'm going to miss hearing your voice on the phone when your happy to hear mine. I'm going to miss the pictures you gave me &amp; the letters you have sent...I'm going to burn them all in the fire.never to speak of you again.never to cry inside when someone mentions your name.I'm going to miss our fights our fights over the phone &amp; you saying sorry for everything you said me forgiving you...never again will i make that mistake again not after what you have done to me.I'm done with you and your lies.i regret everything that ever happened...so to you i say goodbye forever

someone i once loved.but he broke my heart and for that i will never trust guys like i use to.