&& Sometimes we Love | Teen Ink

&& Sometimes we Love

By sillypixxi SILVER, Phx, Arizona
sillypixxi SILVER, Phx, Arizona

" every day is the end of the world for someone"

I would ask you to remember me-but I know that's too much to ask from someone like you. Sometimes I wonder how different things could have been.
Oh Darling, we could have happiness at our very fingertips.
I recall every movement of that night.
I had never seen the moon so bright or the sky as full of stars.
The air was ever so sweet on our tongues,
Although, I can not recall what made us believe that we were the least bit wise. But...but something just seemed -right- as though there was a lingering moment in time when I didn't feel so very alone.No sorrow to burn my ears, only joy to heal the pain. My heart; it felt so alive. With every beat i felt more sure that I could single handedly cure the world of It's emptiness.
Our moves were so graceful, so pure.
All I could see was divine love in your eyes. They sparkled with the most breath taking light, My god, it was the most beautiful thing I have ever witnessed. Every word you spoke, a flow of music trailing from your lips.
I believe I had only heard what I wanted.
Or
It was merely my imagination that convinced me of such an impossible dream. A thought of two hearts forever in sync."Always" must have and ending- I just wish ours hadn't come so soon. But my dear, this moment engraved into my soul, was all worth the heartache.The pain inflicted upon my thoughts will never over power the glorious memories of your smile.

on May. 21 2011 at 5:56 pm
xXsmileXx PLATINUM, St. Louis, Missouri

"Your dreams only become intangible when you stop reaching" ~me ;)

I was skimming through poem titles...poem after poem. and here i stopped. i read, & sometimes we love. My fingertip would no longer scroll down the page, and i read. I have to say, i loved this. the honesty and emotion laced in every line just tore at my heart, and would do so to anyone who has been in the setting of this poem before. This is a job well done