my sister

my sister is really cool
Even thought she can't talk that does not mean she has nothing to say
she always makes me feel happy
some people don't understand how she is different then the rest of us
i really care about her
it makes me sad when people say mean things about her
i am so thankful my friends care about her because of who she is

Proud_To_Be_An_AmericanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is great!! :D One of my sister's has FAS (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome) She was adopted from Russia, and she's so sweet, but she has to go to a special school for her disabilities.  I wouldn't want people to make fun of her.

waterbendercarorainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
thanks im glad u like it

White_Trash843 said...
this is great and packed with emotion!

lely-hdz said...
aww sweet! makes me miss my sis

raindance72 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I loved this poem and I love how you care so much about your sister. It shows in your writing. This line: "Even though she can't talk that does not mean she has nothing to say" ...is brilliant! Maybe talk a bit more about that. Very good! :)

rainbowbutterflyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
thanks that means a lot

pinkowl said...
i love the passion in this! <3

thank u :)

rainbowbutterflyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
thanks everyone 

Wonderment said...
Rainbow this is so sweet. Its so nice as well. You can see that you really care about your sister. I bet this poem makes her happy.  Overall, I like.

Bella.Electra said...
cute poem! very inspiring message:)

Come-n-Gone said...

your sister is lucky to have someone like you

thanks

musicluver said...
Rea;;y sweet

thanks 

Raytheraym said...
Aww, how sweet. Good job! In line 2 though, "thought" should be "though".

thanks for the feedback :)