One Bright Angel

He is the only thing I keep my faith in. He keeps all his faith in me. One bright angel with old, country boots and his smile like mine. One who belongs here but is not here. One amazing life sitting in the clouds above. In my heart I can hear him, and when I see him in my dreams, I appreciate it most.

His love is gleaming. He sends his courage to me down here. He was knocked down and then sent above and realized what his job was and picks me up with his strong arms and never lets me go. This is how he will carry on.

If ever I feel there is no happiness left, he would swoop down like superman in a cape, with each hand grasping mine. Breathe, breathe, breathe, the angel says when I cry. He believes.

When I am too sad and too hurt to keep breathing, when I am so weak against too many struggles, this is when I look to him. When there is not one ounce of faith. One who lives on in spite of fate. One who heals and will not forget to heal. One angel whose only reason is to love and keep strong.