Helping others | Teen Ink

Helping others

By ayayareohen BRONZE, Frederick, Maryland
ayayareohen BRONZE, Frederick, Maryland

Dreams are ment to be broken until you make your dream into a reality

Everyone is different in this world, we each have are own skills and niches along with our own weaknesses and flaws, life is not about how much money you have nor how perfect you might look and be, looks can be deceiving it’s the ones that look perfect and seem perfect that keep all there problems bottled up inside conceded to help themselves when they slowly are drowning in there own problems but they have a smile on there face while they go about there day, seeing friends, trust is like a seed that grows in any direction the direction that this seed grows in depends on your choices and actions and the results that are effected by these choices and actions, being a kid in high school I realize a lot about different things like sometimes my mind wonders into another subject non related to school, in life there are going to be people who help others because that’s what they are good at and there are going to be other people that help others only if they get something in return, the feeling of helping someone is like no other because I don’t know what it feels like to be less fortunate but I do know that I should always help anyone that needs help, its just doing stuff for others like opening a door for someone in a wheel chair, that smile that person has when you help them is a feeling that only comes from the soul which will present its self more an more the more you help others, helping people does the heart good a lot of good because without knowing that person you are helping sometimes helps you get back on track from a dark road, no matter how far down the road you are there is always options, help others is my message just do something good for others out of the goodness of your heart.