Poem of Madness | Teen Ink

Poem of Madness

April 20, 2011
By TheObserver SILVER, Indianapolis, Indiana
TheObserver SILVER, Indianapolis, Indiana
9 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown


When i see you walking my way down the hallway, my heart stops my world goes silent and i can’t think. All i see is you..

When i hear your name my heart stops, i look your way and i think...why?

When i see you looking at her, my heart falls and i wonder how?

When i’m head over heels for you, you find some way to bring me down back to reality. Back to my own personal hell.

I want to yell and scream at you, at the same time all i can think about is what it would be like to kiss you...just one kiss.

You have me acting like a mad person, questioning my every move.
I always replay our good moments over and over, and i always forget the bad ones.

And when i think about what went wrong, all i see is me going down the wrong road. I shout for me to stop, but it’s too late...the past has been written for the future to come.

You have me saying things that don’t make any speck of sense, but at the same time makes perfect sense.

You had me write this …. this poem of madness.

and even though you hurt me over and over again, i’ll never forget you. And i’ll always keep coming back.. so you can bring me down to reality once again.