i hate you,

We were together for a while, things were great. I thought they couldn’t get better, I finally was experiencing a high school relationship.Butterflies in my tummy, i wanted to look good for you but i didn’t have too. The late night phone calls, and the staring up at the sky nights, mornings, any time of the day, you were mine. & we were fine. What happen? i don’t know, id just like you to know, those butterflies may have floated away, one for each time you pushed my down when i was up, each time you made a snobby comment, you might not realise how much it has effected me but i wouldn’t be the person i am today without you, i might actually be able to live my life normally, maybe even stop thinking about you for a while, its like your a ghost, you never leave my head, unlike the butterflies that left my tummy. Now when i met a new boy that attraction is there, but you scared away the butterflies. i don’t think they’ll come back unless you do. I might hate you but id like you to know ill always love you <3