Dream of a Better Day | Teen Ink

Dream of a Better Day

April 1, 2011
By Freedom BRONZE, San Saba, Texas
Freedom BRONZE, San Saba, Texas
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Don't let know one take something from you, you don't give them.


I dream of day of freedom. I dream of a day of relief. I dream of a day, like no other day. What do you dream of? I dream that one day, I will look back at all the bad and the good and just smile, because I know in the inside I’ve have relinquished the bad, I stood my ground head high and arms open ready to embrace life to the fullest. I wake up everyday, and looking up towards the sky, and praying thanks to “God” my savior, not just for helping me, but for showing me I can do better If I choose. Now, I write this choosing to do better not just for others but for myself. I reach down, from the depth of my heart a free soul ready to change. I ask every lost soul just like me, not to give up because just like me you can change if you truly desire the will to do so. To come from out of the corner, to open your eyes and not look for the bad, but to look for others just like yourself, and show them the love and care God has shown me and realize you’re not alone.

The author's comments:
Believe in yourself