Untitled | Teen Ink

Untitled

By Crystal6894 BRONZE, Burlington, New Jersey
Crystal6894 BRONZE, Burlington, New Jersey

"Every man at some point in his life is going to lose a battle. He is going to fight and he is going to lose. But what makes him a man is at the midst of that battle he does not lose himself."

I consistently get sucked in by the ways you show you hate me, similar to the ways you show you care. We always marched to the beat of a different drum, unlike anyone else's 'cause together you were you and I was I. No more make believe existed, no more falsehood around us. Our peers still laughed and you said it didn't matter, but even now I still wonder was this bad or, good? Always claiming you were the one misunderstood, the one that was the victim in the situation when really it was me. But yet I thought who could it be but; the one that was hurt when we, ended. You pretended to feel for me and hit me at a weak point. To this day I've yet to recover. You never tried to be my friend always striving to be my lover. The relationship was a secret, yet it was like that for a reason. Feelings changed similar to weather with the seasons. Love turned to hatred, which in turn changed to lust. I tried to say I loved you but you left in such a rush. Could you tell me what we're doing and why we're moving indifferent directions? You say you have feelings for me but I know you were lying when you said it.