Untitled

Every time we
catch each others' eyes,
we remember
that day.
And we turn away.
My cheeks pink,
your eyes cast down,
we both pretend that what happened
meant nothing.
But to me,
it did.
You were my first.
Did you know that?
Maybe that's why it felt so...
Unreal
like a fairy tale.
You were my prince
and I wanted you to take me away.
But you changed after that day.
And I knew anything we had,
was gone.
You, and your gorgeous blue eyes.
I wish I noticed
their ice
before I fell
for your smile.

madbunnymonique said...
May 29, 2011 at 6:45 pm:
I loved it!!!!

CrazyBeautifulLifee replied...
May 29, 2011 at 6:56 pm :
Thank you!

hellonevada said...
May 24, 2011 at 9:45 pm:
You have no idea what this poem means to me! It describes my emotions perfectly. I'm just going through my first break up with my (obviously) first boyfriend. This poem...is so perfect. He had blue eyes too..I think I might cry. Beautiful. Keep it up :)

CrazyBeautifulLifee replied...
May 25, 2011 at 5:42 am :
Hey, sorry about your breakup :/ But thanks for the great feedback...I'm glad you could relate to my poem! :) If you have a chance could you check out my other work called Asthma, Smile, and If Only? Thanks:)

ShmelmoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 24, 2011 at 5:31 pm:

Wow, I love all of your work and I am going to keep up with it. It is always inspiring to read and they give good advice. In this poem I like you, and your gorgeous blue eyes. I wish I noticed their ice before I fell for your smile.

Please Keep writing!!! :D

ShmelmoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 24, 2011 at 5:32 pm :
Anyone who could check out/comment my work would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

CrazyBeautifulLifee replied...
May 24, 2011 at 6:00 pm :
WOW!! Thanks so much Shmelmo!! That means a lot :) What's the name of one of your pieces of writing? I'll definitely check it out and all your others, too! Thanks again for the great comment!

May 25, 2011 at 8:26 pm :
Some of my writings include "Brooke's Sunset" and "Who Do You Say That I Am?" I also have some photos: "Through the Window" and "A Sign of Spring." Thank You SO much. :D

CrazyBeautifulLifee replied...
May 25, 2011 at 9:29 pm :
About to look at them right now :) And you're very welcome! :)

bieberl0ve15 said...
May 3, 2011 at 6:55 pm:
ANY COMMENTS/RATINGS WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED- I WOULD LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! :)

YoungsurvivorLiz said...
May 3, 2011 at 4:55 pm:
this poem touched my heart!!!! && as a teen we all make choices before we even think them through 

bieberl0ve15 replied...
May 3, 2011 at 6:55 pm :
aww thank you! yes, us teens should really work on that... ;)