Gone.

I thought a good friend was in my life. She was cool, she saw me in my saddest moods. She showed me what it was like to have a sister.

But you couldn’t be that friend that I loved. You don’t care what a friend is for. I don’t know you anymore. There’s nothing where our friendship used to be. Our sisterhood has run out. Sisters is what we used to be. Everything’s all wrong, and I’m broken.

I’m all cried out. That is how I feel. I’m tired and cold, lying inside of my dreams. But dreams can never change into reality. Now I’m awake and everything is gone. The ending of our friendship is kinda late, I’m already hurt.

So I guess that everybody’s right. You can’t trust them until you know them. But I didn’t know you were going to betray me this way.

You got to me, but I don’t care. I had bad luck. So what? I don’t miss you all that much. There’s just so much that I can’t feel, I’m numb.

I’m all cried out. That is how I feel. I’m numb, all broken on the floor. A dream can never change into reality. But I’m awake and I see that everything is gone. The end is kinda late, you’ve already hurt me and I’m already gone.