New pain

Life would be so much easier if i knew hot to hate, to stand up for myself before it got to late.
I Always see the brighter side, the good in everyone, But by the tI'me i see the bad, I'm to attached to run.
So i sit here and watch you play those stupid games of yours, You take away my opportunity and close all my open doors.
I want to believe it when you say "I love you", But even when you hold me close i know these words are not true.
You taught me a new kind of pain, One I'd never known, You have ripped out my fragile heart, The heart i no longer own...

samisback said...
May 3, 2011 at 11:15 am:
Reminds me of myself.....good job you said it better than i could have :)

Snooty said...
May 3, 2011 at 4:25 am:
couldnt have said it better my self ;)

brookebryan said...
May 2, 2011 at 3:07 pm:
 love the poem it reminds me of the situation im in now.

mvillalon said...
Woah, that was really good!

madbunnymonique replied...
May 1, 2011 at 2:00 pm :
This is soooo goood

HannahD26 said...
I love this poem! It really spoke to me because there are people in my school that claim to love me and then I find out the next day that he went and told someone else that he doesn't! So I think this poem is very nice and should speak to people that have the same issues about this that you do.

MonaliciousThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
that was beautiful...wish i had a frend to do that for me

HannSawyer15 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Beautiful.

SmileyFace13 said...
i really like this poem. it is, like others have said, intense. Fixing the simple mistakes in spelling or grammar will be easy too. your really good :)

RiddleMaster said...
Thats Amazing!!

Caitlin14 said...
I love it! its really intence. I think it was relly cute that you wrote it for your friend

Sierra379 replied...
Apr. 30, 2011 at 3:44 pm :
i agree with you! love it!

Moose C. said...
Apr. 29, 2011 at 8:35 am:
Wow, This is some intense stuff. It makes it even more special that you wrote it for your friend. Like I said in another post you have some seriously intense talent. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your writing.

jacob26950 said...
Apr. 29, 2011 at 8:33 am:
i like it. some spelling errors but you can obviously fix that easily but i like how it truly spoke to me i always look on the good side of people to and it ends out badly everytime