Darkness | Teen Ink

Darkness

By shmexybeast15 BRONZE, Paso Robles, California
shmexybeast15 BRONZE, Paso Robles, California

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why they call it the present.

I sit here in the dark half demon, half angel. The blood throbing through my viens is neither pure. or impure. I suffer. The pain is unbearable, for only I can fix what I have done. I scream at the top of my lungs. Yet no one hears me. My life is tragic and unwelcome. I feel as if I am nothing. Absolutly nothing. I cry, my tears are whole, but shatter as the touch the ground. My face is hiddious so I hide it in the dark. Little did I know that the dark would never leave me alone. It follows me casting my shadow. It is unwelcoming to my soul. I fear the greatest that it will never leave. My body is pounded and bruised from the pain it brings to me. I can't help but loose control. When I do, I am blinded, I cannot see. The dark is so over whelming that light it's self has never made it through. I hate my self. For the dark is me. I cannot leave the dark. For if I do the sould with in me dies and will never be recovered. I fear for my life. Should my life be worth it though?