Finding the Adventure in Life

I live for adventure,
I want to feel the wind,
Rushing through my hair,
The feeling of excitement,
The thrill you can only get from,
Movies and books,
The thrill of roller coasters,
Without the fear or sick feeling,
In your stomach,

I want to explore and discover,
The unknown and unheard of,
To go where no human has,
Dared to go before,
I want to do the things that only happen,
In movies and books,

I want to live to the extreme,
And go beyond the boundaries,
Of all human knowledge,

Travel through time,
Like Back to the Future,
Have my own theme song,
Like all those superhero movies,

This is not reality,
And never will be,
But who cares,
Who would not want,
Life to be action packed,
And full of adventure,

Even if life is not as exciting as,
Your favorite movie or book,
You can make it that way,

All you have to do is,
Not be afraid to be yourself,
And to not be afraid to be bold,
Go ahead, do all the things,
You have always wanted to do,
But never had the courage to do,
Now is your chance, so take it,
And use it wisely.

NicAliceF said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 1:06 pm:

Can you say heck yes?:)

I love the ending. Reminds me of my motto; You'll never have a chance if you don't take one.

ilovewriting95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 9:40 pm :
Thanks! I am glad you like it and thank you for reading it!

sunshine04 said...
Jun. 2, 2011 at 2:09 am:
its so  good makes me feel good 

Jun. 2, 2011 at 11:05 pm :
Thank you so much and I am glad that you like it. :)

sunshine04 replied...
Jun. 3, 2011 at 1:20 am :
its superb and every time i read it ,it bring smiles to me 

Jun. 3, 2011 at 8:51 pm :
awww... thank you! You are sooo sweet! :)

sunshine04 replied...
Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:46 am :
welcome are lot u are tooooooooo

Jun. 5, 2011 at 11:03 pm :
Awesome! Is there anything of yours that you want me to read?

Jun. 6, 2011 at 10:42 pm :

ok, I will do that... also my poem " the true meaning of writer's block" might help you write something. Plus sometimes you have to not worry about how it will turn out and just write whatever you are thinking and turn those thoughts into a creative masterpiece with editing and revision. ( Most of my writing I don't even edit though because I just come up with stuff and think it is good enough the way it is.) Hehehe... that's one of my writing secrets... people always say that writing is rewr... (more »)

Jun. 6, 2011 at 10:43 pm :
btw, sorry that that comment was posted twice.

sunshine04 replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 2:47 am :
thanks i'll surely kee that in mind and thanks for letting me to know one of ur writing secrets

Jun. 8, 2011 at 8:16 pm :
You are welcome! Let me know if you want my advice on anything else having to do with writing. I obviously don't know all the answers but I have some experience and I would love to help you with anything else you might need in the future. By the way, could you give me some tips on photgraphy? I really liked your photo and you should definitely take more of them.  :)

sunshine04 replied...
Jun. 9, 2011 at 1:40 am :
yea surely i wanted to ask like to write a poem what rules should i keep in mind

Jun. 12, 2011 at 9:02 pm :
Well, that depends on the type of poem you want top write. Each type of poem is different. For example, free verse poems don't really have any rules but, every other type of poem does.

sunshine04 replied...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 2:54 am :
u write free verse?

Jun. 13, 2011 at 9:43 pm :
yes, that is what this type of poem is actually and most of my poems. I don't really like to write rhyming poems so I write a lot of free verse poems. Do you write free verse poems?

sunshine04 replied...
Jun. 14, 2011 at 8:52 am :
yea lilltle

sunshine04 replied...
Jun. 14, 2011 at 8:52 am :
sorry for the spelling little

Jun. 14, 2011 at 11:43 am :
cool! That's ok, I have typos all the time in the comments I type. :)

sunshine04 replied...
Jun. 15, 2011 at 3:21 am :
okay in free verse we can write what ever we want without like any rules