Drunk! | Teen Ink

Drunk!

By Sybrina PLATINUM, Clearwater, Florida
Sybrina PLATINUM, Clearwater, Florida

That's what she said,what the fudge,what the fruit-loops,holy cranberries.OMG TACO'S

I know we all say it...those dreadful words "Good bye" but sometimes you may not know it
you may not know that those could be the last words that you'll ever hear them say. Never to be able to tell them how you really feel. You'll never know if it was real!
All that's left is a scar on your heart...and with your whole
world falling apart. But now all you do is lay down on your bed,
thinking what did they do to deserve death? You go mad,thinking
if I wasn't bad,maybe just maybe they would still be here...but they're not. So you grow on fear...and with every single one of your tears,you wish and wish that they were still alive but you know that deep down they never will be. So you start to cry more and more until you don't know
how to feel or react so you fall on the floor and think once more about what you could have been,or what you should have been if only you stopped to ask how they
would feel,if you got behind the wheel and not them? Maybe instead they would have lived but like every fairy tale there is a twist! And I thought that villains always lost? I guess that's the cost,when you're drunk!

dedicated to all those people out there who have lost someone due to drunk driving. may all of you R.I.P.