A untouched earth dream

there is a place I know
that is natural and slow
a place where the river runs
and the trees weigh tons

its brodened sun knows the clouds
and the grass grows in shrouds
people don't care for the time
they just care for the sunshine

the lizards sit for a tan
because they have no fear of man
but we couldn't be bothered to seem
because its all a dream

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 31, 2011 at 12:48 pm:
Very cute! The title should have been "An" but other than that - great job! I really like the part about the lizard! So cute.

thetruthawaits94This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 29, 2011 at 5:44 pm:
this place sounds wonderful! i want to go there. The way you wrote this poem put me at ease, i felt like i was there and at peace. One thing: this is how broadened is spelled! thank you very much for entering in the contest and what a great poem! :)

bochoyboy replied...
Jul. 31, 2011 at 4:02 pm :
hey can I ask you why you made the choices you did in the contest?

thetruthawaits94This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 31, 2011 at 9:45 pm :
I will gladly answer your question, but first, What do you mean?