Crush | Teen Ink

Crush

March 10, 2011
By em6ee BRONZE, Scottsville, New York
em6ee BRONZE, Scottsville, New York
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
...If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway.
If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway.
What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.
Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.
In the final analysis, it is between you and truth. It was never between you and them anyway.
~Mother Teresa


I'm moving on. For good now.
I'm moving past you in the way I should now.
When you glance at me, it's just a glance, but it gives me hope for a second chance.
Stop glancing. Please. Stop glancing.
Our time was short, but enough to last. I know now that it went too fast.
Faster than it should have gone, for what we had was strong, so strong.
Or so I thought, but I guess not.
One day here, the next day gone. I know that you've done me no wrong.
I'm so sorry that I let you go. You're worth holding on to, just so you know. Back and forth, forth and back. Where feelings were now feelings lack.
I hope that someday when we've moved on, we can repair the past that now is gone.
So, goodbye for now and thanks so much. We had a great time my sweet little
crush.


The author's comments:
Just something recent!