Count for what counts!

Fall in love for what?
A minute?
A day?
A month?
A year?
Fall in love just to be taken away from it?

The question is:

"Why can't we fall in love and stay happy with that one person for the rest of our lives?"

Why can't we go throughout our lives and not fuss and fight with that one person that means the world to us?
Why does everything have to be so complicated?
You know why?
It's because were human beings.
Life was not intended to be easy.
It wasn't intended not to be easy either, but sometimes things just happen because they have to.
Relationships are meant to have some struggles.
There meant to have sacrifices too, lots of them, but the thing we have to believe in is that no matter what happens in our lives we have to have faith that we can end up with the one special person.
It's like the saying,
"Everything happens for a reason"
Everything does happen for a reason and it's up to us as individuals to get through our lives and make whats worth counting, count.
Count for what counts and we can change this world.

BrightBurningCampeador This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I can't think of anything to say, but repeat what I said about fifteen secondes. It just doesn't sound like a poem.

shadowrider said...
Great! I love everything about it!

HaleyDRog. replied...
Thank you!

Dark_Mind said...
Jun. 25, 2011 at 10:00 am
This is a 10/5, loved it.

HaleyDRog. replied...
Aw, thank you so much! It really means a lot!

JustAnotherOwl said...
I love this. (: It's different from most poetry I read in the style and organization...But in a good way, I think! (: Very nice. I love your writing.

HaleyDRog. replied...
Jun. 5, 2011 at 11:17 am
I'm glad you liked it! Thank you for commenting on my work! I really appreciate it!

lilmartz This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really like this poem because it says everything I believe about love. It seems impossible to find that one old couple that is still as in love with each other as they were the day they got married. Nice poem :)

HaleyDRog. replied...
Thank you. It means a lot!