What I Know This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

t is at that point when legions
of goose bumps roar out along my arms
At that point when I feel my lungs inflate
In a gasp of wonder
At that point when my thoughts bend in ways
I’ve never imagined
At that point of sudden
And blazing light
That I know I’ve known a Poet.

hudsonbytheday said...
Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:53 am
At first I thought that you meant "t" to mean a crossroads or intersection so maybe it was a worthwhile glitch anyway, Cool use of line breaks with no punctuation,

pandagirl312 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like how although it's a freeverse poem, there's a definite flow to it. Nice work :)

DynamoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:40 am
Brilliant....a truly inspirational poem and no mistake.

4qui133 said...
sort of confusing, but i get what you're trying to capture. this could be a classic in years to come--probably after you're dead, but if it's any comfort, i think literary immortality is worth the inconvenience :P

Loki17 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very confusing.  Is it supposed to begin with "t" or "it?"  

Imaginedangerous This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
'It'. Sometimes there's glitches when you submit to the site, and unfortunately, you can't edit after it's been posted. (Oddly enough, it was printed correctly in the magazine).

Basketball23 said...
I really like this!  Congrats on getting it published :D

I like pie said...
you are so awesome! You are so cool! YA YA YA YA!!!

yousaypotato... said...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 7:55 am
I really like it. a lot. but i kind of dont get it...what is it about??

Jul. 27, 2011 at 10:03 am
The feeling you get when you read a really awesome poem. The one that inspired this is 'Jetliner', by Naoshi Koriyama.

yousaypotato... replied...
ohhhhh. gotcha. I totally get it now. It's relly good now that I understand it :) I love your other stuff too!!!!! check out mine?