~Slowely Breaking~

Inside of me I'm slowly breaking. It doesn't show in my eyes, my face. I tremble and shake but no body knows why. No body knows that I am slowly breaking inside. I am hurt SO bad, but no body ever sees it in my eyes.
I cry in fear to hope not to break completely. My tears fall slowly, silently. But yet no body ever notices my cries. Inside me it's a mess, a catastrophe. I only wish I could find a way to replenish my old self, to be happy and whole again.
The seize of pain paralysis me all the way to my soul. I can't seem to get to the light on the other side, it just gets further and further away. People can't see my sanity becoming less and less. They can't see the restraint this pain has on me and my life. They can't see the will power I had once had, has faded away, has went void.
So I'm slowly breaking inside. I feel as though I am losing myself. But yet again as I tremble and shake I can't forget what a wonderful happy life I once had. Yet again no body can see it in my eyes. No body knows that I am paralysed with hurt all the way to my soul.

Vidra This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I liked this poem a lot! The only thing I would change is the way you wrote it. Maybe if you broke it up into stanzas it would flow nicer. Other than that, beautiful poetry! And keep writing! :) Fave Lines:

"I can't seem to get to the light on the other side, it just gets further and further away."

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Apr. 26, 2011 at 11:07 am
Oh wow! Thanks:) I'm glad you really liked this poem! It took me a while to finally finish this one.. and yea I realize that now about the breaking of the lines, actually I just figured out how to do that on here and I wrote this piece before I figured it out..Ha... There is nothing more that I love to do than keep writing; this is my dream and my life!:D

LilZo11 replied...
May 2, 2012 at 9:03 am
haha i agree with vidra on that line, thats my favorite. it's a beautiful piece, honestly, very sad though in a wonderful way. keep writing

SuNshiNe007 replied...
May 2, 2012 at 9:16 am
Awe, thanks so much!! y'all are soo sweet!!:D