Done but not over. | Teen Ink

Done but not over.

One day I thought I knew what I was going to do with myself. I thought that THIS was the thing I love and the next minute everything flipped. I was doing something that I said I loved, but didn’t mean it. I was acting like something I’m most definatley not. I let you down and wasted time and money. I can’t apologize and I can’t put the blame on anyone but myself. It is my fault, not yours. So don’t cry, you have no reason to. One thing I won’t take is your tears. I caused this mess so I need to pick it up. You’ve never helped before so why now? I just need a break from you and your impossible tasks that I have gotten sick of listening to you. Why should I trust you? You don’t respect me so why should I respect you? I have limits and boundries and you have definately crossed them. So I’m done. For now. When I come back I’m going to prove you wrong in every way I have proved you right. I let the fear take over but not anymore. You made me hate something I love. Now I don’t know what I’m going to do about you, but I don’t think you will have to lie to my mother about liking me after this reinvention of myself. I’ll show you what I’m made of. If you don’t like it, that sucks for you! Have a nice day.