Dreamer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I am a dreamer
An idealist, you say.
Eloquence paints the hues of my life
Lines that whisper to nonexistent realms
Of the ocean paradise.
Sunset is rebirth of day
Over the crashing ocean waves.
I'd love to live in eternity
And never cease to seek.

Seeker
Dreamer
Wanderer
Searching for something
But I'm not sure what.

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 7, 2012 at 7:19 am
Just gorgeous~ Exactly what a dreamer would say and think. The word choice was nice too!

custosimago This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i couldnt have said it better myself! thank you! i REALLY enjoy your stuff!

OceanFey This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 24, 2011 at 11:48 am
Thank you! :)

FreedomIsMyVirtue said...
Nov. 20, 2011 at 5:06 am
I like your words. I am a dreamer too who like this poem :)

Nov. 24, 2011 at 11:49 am
Thanks :) Nice to know there are fellow dreamers out there!

Emily.L said...
Great word choice, great style, great poem <3

Nov. 24, 2011 at 11:50 am
Thank you! :)

hanging_girl_666This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very Very good. I love the first three lines.

Nov. 24, 2011 at 11:50 am
Thanks! I like the first 3 lines too but thinking of rewriting the end.

BrightBurningCampeadorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like how this poem jumps from one though to another. Like that's your state of mind.

Nov. 24, 2011 at 11:51 am
Thank you. :)

redhairCat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 11:44 am
I think that a lot of people can relate to this poem! (at least i can!) 

That's comforting :) I feel like I'm in this state of mind a lot.