My Everything | Teen Ink

My Everything

March 11, 2011
By xoxosourpatchkidxoxo BRONZE, Goldsboro, North Carolina
xoxosourpatchkidxoxo BRONZE, Goldsboro, North Carolina
3 articles 7 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
i'm shooting for the stars, and nothing is going to get in my way.<3


You used to be my everything. You used to be my all. You used to be my life. Everything I ever wanted was you. When I cried, you’d wipe my tears. When I was happy, you’d say, “ I wish this moment would last forever”. When you were sad, I’d hold you near. When you were mad, I’d make you laugh. When you left there was no one to hold me near and wipe my tears. I still cry all the time, even when there’s nothing to cry about. There’s nothing anyone can do for me. I try everyday to let go, but I just can’t seem to understand why you would just leave me. We’d been through so much and you just gave up. How could you do this to me. I thought you loved, but I guess not. You aren’t the guy I love, you are a stranger. What happened to that guy who wiped my tears and could make laugh so hard I cried. The guy who would blow me kisses and trace the outline of my lips when I pouted. The guy who would always say that it was us against the world and we would be together forever. What happened to him? Where did he go? Looking back I should have known it was too good to be true. You never said goodbye or even told me that you were leaving. Did you ever really love me or was it all a game to you? I told you all my secrets, fears, and dreams. You never told me anything except that you loved me and how it was just going to be about us forever. Now I know I never should have believed you.I just have to let go of you, now. So, this is my goodbye to you.


The author's comments:
love has highs and lows, but its always the lows that hurt you.