Peace | Teen Ink

Peace

March 9, 2011
By TomDubbski BRONZE, Anchorage, Alaska
TomDubbski BRONZE, Anchorage, Alaska
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
One that my friend George said, but i can't qoute ihm exactly on it because my memory isn't amazing.


y serenity awaits you. Undying, although not eternal, but indeed, present- always.
Here, in my domain, living and green, you may find yourself without many things.
Your greed leaves you, your fears die out, and human lust will never tempt your heart again. The corrupted documentations, whether they be currency or contracts, no longer feed from you the blood that is your precious and limited time alive.
You are no longer their tool, but now, rather, a part of their undoing.
Here, with me, your everything is everything around you, you are a part of it.
You are a part of everything.
Your expressions are true and shown without need to regret or withhold.
Your thoughts shared with the open mind of life all around you,
And your body and mind work as one with no restrictions.
The leaves rusting around you sooth you as they sing the wind, each leaf will has its own voice as it dances in the open and renewing air.
Night lays over you as if there were no streetlights in the world to obscure your view of the old stars that brighten your everything.
And when you look up to see a thousand times, everything,
All that is, your everything is nothing.
But you are here, with me, beside me.
This is how it will be. How it always should have been, and how it was intended,
Because when you look to me you see that I am a tree, amongst trees,
And it is here, where we grow, that you will know peace.


The author's comments:
I've left the majority of this peice as candy for the brain to see and enjoy, but, as always, I like to tuck in a few meaningfull words.