Perfect? Not you.

Darling,your perfection is an illusion,
Just a lie
You are swanking about your high heeled shoes and your pathetic plastic life.
But your just an airbrushed ugly witch who is too sly.
You may live in a pigsty in shanghai,
All I want to imply is that you fly away from my life,
Go bewitch popoye with your pinkeye.
I wonder why you think you are so fly,
I now hereby defy all the things you want me to comply,
I wish you some fishfry and potpie so you can run away with your rabbi.
Hope you don't show show your botfly face again
So for now all I say is goodbye. :)

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 23 at 3:22 am:
HAhaha,....Cool!! It's a nice way to put it.. an amazing fierce poem. Me likey.

IlovemeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 23 at 9:08 am :
Haha thanks so much :D

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 24 at 12:24 pm :
You're Welcome!

KanupriyaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:13 am:
the 1st thing that came to me after readin this was LOL....nice word selctions... :) ...nicely put up!

Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:59 am :
haha this is supposed to be the LOL kind of poem :P