Read Between the Lie's

(I)’m so utterly in love with you. I have no clue how to tell you this, (M)y mind feels like it should implode even at the thought of you. People have told me (L)ove is a lie and I believed them, but that was until I could have even Imagined meeting you. I am willing to commit my (E)ntire life to you. No one thinks that they will be so easily (I)ntroduced to the person they will love for the rest of their lives. On my mind you will always be, a (N)ever ending thought inside of me. I’ll become a (G)roupie if you say you’ll be my band. I’ll be you’r (T)eller if you are my secret. (H)ow ever you want to say it, I will be here for you whether peace or melancholy (R)ough and ready beautifully spun. (O)ut of every earthling entering this (U)niverse, your the only one who can manage to take away my breath. (G)ive me your (H)eart and I’ll give you every day of (M)y life. You walk past me, my heart races rapidly (T)o the rhythm of your feet hitting the floor. What’s (E)ntertaining about this situation is that I’ve never even spoken to you? (E)very(T)hing seems to go into slow motion the second I even try to open my mouth in front of you. (H)ow have I lasted so long without you? My teenage life would be a wreck if you weren’t here.

Love-
Just another standard teenage boy.

dark_angel said...
Apr. 5, 2011 at 8:47 am:
this is one of the greatest poems i have read "EVER"!!!!!!!!

Horsesluvme<3 said...
Apr. 5, 2011 at 12:06 am:
This was a great poem i loved it!!! It really reminded me of the jerks in my class. :)

HopeRising said...
Apr. 4, 2011 at 10:14 am:
Holy Freakin' Crap! Way true! That was the most awesome thing ever!

We.Are.Broken. said...
This was AMAZING! This poem really tell's the truth just remember not all guys lie :) (but i will admit most do)

purplexkisses said...
wow this was amazing:) great job, and ur so rite about teenage boys lieing through their teeth. ugh!

KissMeOnceMore said...
Apr. 1, 2011 at 10:22 am:

I'm Lieing Through My Teeth.(: I Got It.

Faey101 said...
Mar. 31, 2011 at 10:56 pm:
Its a great poem. Really well written!(Same here... all the guys at my school are jerks too!)

Awesomafied said...
Mar. 31, 2011 at 8:59 pm:
Aww, it is so nice to hear a guy saying something so sweet about a girl... I guess this seems so nice to me because all the guys at my school are jerks.

alyssabug97 replied...
Apr. 20, 2011 at 6:33 pm :
This poem was written from a girls point of view..... Just sayin.

Aderes18 said...
Mar. 31, 2011 at 2:45 pm:
This is good. It is cleverly written.

Behindthelooks11 said...
Mar. 31, 2011 at 12:05 pm:

I like it, it's very creative.

But I'm confused about what the letters in () spell out.

When I wrote down the letter I got (IMLEINGTHOUGHMYTEETH)

Shouldn't it be (IMLYING)?

Raquel25 replied...
Mar. 31, 2011 at 1:14 pm :
My computer seemed to have deleted some of the writing during the process. Im sorry Its supposed to state (IMLYINGTHROUGHMYTEETH) 

alyssabug97 replied...
Apr. 20, 2011 at 6:34 pm :
hi Raquel want some apple pie filling if ya know what i mean! :D Luv ya! And guess who!

little-miss-mistakes said...
Mar. 30, 2011 at 8:30 pm:
this is really really idk just honest.......i like it! very clever