Where'd You Go | Teen Ink

Where'd You Go

March 2, 2011
By 3astRocks BRONZE, Amherst, Virginia
3astRocks BRONZE, Amherst, Virginia
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
\\\"nothing in life is every giving to you!!\\\"


It's been too long since you've been gone!

WHERE'D YOU GO...

And if all hope is gone,you never know What you have until it's gone.
When you do come home i will be gone and you'll be saying...

PLEASE COME HOME

But i won't be here..I'll be gone and you'll say..

WHERE'D YOU GO???I MISS YOU SO SEEMS LIKE IT'S BEEN FOEVER.

It's been to long now since you've been gone. Just thought I'd let you know how messed up it's that you got me sitting here and you never home!!

So, when you come home I'll be gone.. in you'll say "where'd you go..i miss her so.."


The author's comments:
this is just something i was sitting in creative writing class in wrote..about..i hope that people get how hard it is for a person to wait on a girl or guy that leaves you hanging.That leave you with what am i suppose to do when you just got me sitting here debating if he or she even wants you anymore and after awhile you get feed up with waiting for that person to come to you..so where'd you go but when u get Ur answer i wont' be here..because we all know time waits for no one...