Too Young

You are missed greatly,
you left us in a rush.

I still can't believe you're gone.
you were just too young.

Even with only a few memories we shared,
we still had a bond,a strong family love.

You were always their,brightening up every ones day with your warm,loving smile.

Towards the end,you were a mess,never talking or laughing
A pittie too see.

It was hard to sleep at night knowing rite above me you were drinkingg,

wasting your life.

You were a great sole,
God wanted you ,
One of his angles back home with him.

Everyone misses you,
Every time I think of the clock,
I look up and think....

you were just too young.

-November 19,2009 R.I.P
Forever loved and Missed-

AllysonMarie said...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 9:49 am

Thanks everyone! And im sorry for your loss (for you and your mother)

HaleyDRog. said...
I loved this one. The ones from the heart are always the best! I loved how you took this to his grave. He must have been something else. Death is always relatable, it makes your poem so much better. My mom just recently had 3 deaths in one week, Imagine that. They were close to her, not really to me but its still sad.

emanmkhan said...
I see a few grammatical errors, but other than that you portrayed your emotions well throughout this poem. My respects to your family member.

NinjaGirl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
There are a few spelling and punctuation mistakes. Be sure to use spaces after commas in the future. Other than that, I like the emotion you put into this.

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 13, 2011 at 12:23 am
I like this a lot. Your style is interesting, and I'd love to see more of your work. My only problem would be the few spelling mistakes, like 'their' should be 'there', and 'pittie' should be 'pity'. Other than that, this is a great piece. Keep writing!

AllysonMarie replied...

Thanks! And yeah, I know I really need too work on my spelling. haha.. But  I did summit more work, just the other day and it wasnt apprpved yet! but thanks so much!!!!

AllysonMarie said...
POSTING THE PICS. TONITE!<3