MEMORIES | Teen Ink

MEMORIES

By 3astRocks BRONZE, Amherst, Virginia
3astRocks BRONZE, Amherst, Virginia

\\\"nothing in life is every giving to you!!\\\"

Memories can die so fast.You can have them and they can be the greatest memories you've ever had in your lifetime.

BUT..they can fall to pieces before you know it! We tend not to see when they start to drift away, because we are too lost in the moment!!

We are too lost in all the good memories that we had at one point..that when things start to drift apart we don't understand how or why it's happening.

Memories will always be here..good or bad.. but, it's never enough to keep love going...

Memories, memories good or bad..they come and go..you have to choose what's worth it and what's not.. <3 memories<3

I wrote this piece because Ive just now gotten out of a relationship where things were good but just died..and a person thinks that love itself and the Good times we had are what keeps a relationship going and it doesn't..memories whether they are good ones or bad ones..they all leave a meaning behind everything because everything happens for a reason..

on Dec. 26 2011 at 4:05 pm
EmoAngel18 PLATINUM, Williamsport, Pennsylvania

"Music is my religion, Magic is my kingdom, The dancefloor is my heavan"
-by. Blood On The Dance Floor

i love this poem, as i was reading it it made me think of all the memories tht at one point in my life seemed perfect but are now just nothing to me anymore.