*For Someone* | Teen Ink

*For Someone*

February 11, 2011
By Kalli19 PLATINUM, Paducah, Kentucky
Kalli19 PLATINUM, Paducah, Kentucky
22 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away"
"They will forget what you did, they will forget what you said, but they will never forget the way you made them feel."


This is for someone who deeply loves her students. For someone who never fails.

For someone who may seem sick one day, but never shows and never tells.

For someone who slips a cuss word now and then. She always makes us laugh ha-ha.

Although this someone can get on my nerves. I know who to go to when I'm down.

She is my favorite teacher. First one of the day.

I'm not sure why she loves Shakespeare so much. I for real can not stand his plays.

Ms. Slankard by far is the best. No doubt, better than the rest.

I don't care if you like her or not. It won't change what I believe.

Next year when I move on and feel like giving up, I'll think back to that someone who taught me to believe in myself and taught me that I was tough!!


The author's comments:
I wrote this for the one who inspired me to keep writing!!