Slip Away From Everything.... | Teen Ink

Slip Away From Everything....

February 17, 2011
By Anonymous

I need to just slip away from everything that causes me pain. If that means not talking and being that silent person in the halls, then that is who i will be. Whatever will make things better, because all it is, is up and down like harsh waves. The waves are like hitting the walls bu the end of the ocean. I picture us back from the summer having fun and now its just up and down, we seriously need to figure things out, cause I can't deal with this anymore. You said you cant take my stress, I can't deal with your stress. I cry every night. I want to do stuff...you know what holds me back...seeing that mark on my arm and reminding myself every time we fight. SO i ain't gonna put myself through more pain than i should. Now i lost 2, because i asked if you had done anything. And you said you didn't do anything..that was a lie...i saw...and now we are all in a fight... Of course its 2 against 1. My life is now complete I have made a decision, to make new friends. I have made new friends, i don't need you 2 anymore. Even though i look like i am going to cry, i want to but all i do is hold it back. I feel crying isn't the way to solve my problems. What helps me solve my problems is not worrying about you two. I have moved on with my life and I like it how it is now. I don't have to worry about your drama anymore. Don't bother running to me before school about something that had went wrong with you and your boyfriend...or your past history. I don't wanna hear it. I start my new life clean and drama free, and you know what! I LOVE IT!! My heart will no longer get broken and I won't be all stressed from your shit!!

I AM SO GLAD I AM STARTING A NEW LIFE!!! GOOD BYE FOREVER EX-BEST FRIENDS!!!!

We used to be close, now you two can be!! i want nothing to do with it!!! Just FORGET our past!!!


The author's comments:
i wrote this when i was having harsh friendship problems.