The Dehumanizer | Teen Ink

The Dehumanizer

By AmethystRose SILVER, Port Washington, Wisconsin
AmethystRose SILVER, Port Washington, Wisconsin

Things never happen the same way twice. You, of all people, should know that. Remember the time he left you? You thought he would come back for you, like he did the last time, but he didn't come back this time. You cried for days before you realized he was never coming back. You thought he loved you, but in a single second, everything you thought to be true was all proven wrong. He hurt you and he knew he did. Instead of seeking revenge, you kept it all inside, thus, creating for yourself, the name The Dehumanizer

HappyEverAfter SILVER, Rhinelander, Wisconsin

"Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slammimg a revolving door." -unknown

Hey! Don't put yourself down like that. This piece was good, and I'm sure most of your other writing is too. Keep writing (:

on Feb. 8 2012 at 7:53 am
Thanks....but compared to some of the other people on here, I have no talent whatsoever.

I actually read this two times just because the meaning kind of struck me. It was good, you have talent.