Wings

The Little Boy I Met on The Street, Was Like One I never Thought Id Meet.
He Had Golden Hair, And His Skin, Oh So Fair.
When I Walked By His House And Heard A Scream, I Thought, Let Me Wake From This Dream.
The Boy With Golden Hair Came To School, His Tears And Bruises Told Of A World So Cruel.
The Little Boy Ignored the Whispers And Pain, Although His tears fell Like Rain.
When I Asked The Boy What The Bruise Was From the Next Day, He Told Me He was Going Away.
I Asked Him Why,
He Just Said, I Don’t look Happy, Do I?
The Little Boy Turned, And Spread His Wings And Flew To a Happy Place, And I Miss His Fair Face,
When We Sat Together, And Cried Together,
When I Wiped The Blood From His Cheek, When He Acted So Meek, Oh Little Boy With Fair Golden Hair, I’ll Miss You From Anywhere.

Kiba1 said...
For Every one who reads my stuff, thank you sooo much =) this poenm is being published in a book, Dominik will be remembered by everyone who buys this book <3 thanks again everyone, i feel acomplished, everyone will know Dominik now!

Kiba1 said...
if anyone wants to check out new stuff, i changed my user Kiba1

hellogirl said...
Loved your poem although it has some sad tone in it it is still very descriptive but he is in a happy place now.

1EmoKidd1 said...
Thank You All So Much! And Yes it is True, My Elder Cousin Was My Closest Friend And Reailitive, My Word Was A Pure Black Abyss Where he Was My only Light.

babygirl123495 said...
this was a really good pome, i almost cried

amber.whitley said...
I thought this poem was Great! Was it true? and you need to write more.