Hero Dad

You are my hero, Dad
You're my secure foundation.
When I think of you, I'm filed with love
And fond appreciation.

You make me feel protected;
I'm sheltered by your care.
You're always my true friend; and Dad,
When I need you, you're always there.

You have a place of honor
Deep within my heart.
You're been my superhero, Dad,
Right from the very start.

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 17, 2011 at 11:45 am
Hey I was wondering when you stuff is going to pop up on the computer yet, let know soon k. Oh ya I put new poems on the site I hope you check them out and tell me what you think k. I also put a book on there to just in case. Thanks!! :)

Mermaidmissy said...
Sept. 27, 2011 at 11:00 am
You can check out all of my other peoms if you like. Thanks for rating my peom it means a lot to me. Do you have any stuff I can read or rate for you.

Saysh said...
Mar. 13, 2011 at 12:09 am
This made me smile. :) great poem!

Mermaidmissy replied...
Mar. 17, 2011 at 10:10 am
Thank you so much. I'll look for your stuff as well. :)

Writerforlife7423 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like this a lot, and I completely agree--I love my dad! Would you mind looking at some of my work? :)

Mermaidmissy replied...
Apr. 29, 2011 at 9:31 am
I would love to look at your work, and ill try my best this weekend and see ok, i promise. Thank you!! :) 

BitterSweet1993 said...
Mar. 10, 2011 at 8:20 am
Beautiful. <3

Mermaidmissy replied...
Thank you so much for reading my poem it really means a whole lot to me. Thanks!! :)

BitterSweet1993 replied...
Never a problem when it's a beautiful piece.

forsaken said...
This peom is sweet and kind. I think it is great to write about positive, up lifting topics because what you focus on expands.

Mermaidmissy replied...
Im so happy you really like it a lot. It really makes me happy when people read my poems and tell me what they think. Thank you so much!! :)

forsaken replied...
Im the same way. its bothers me when i dont get any feed back (positive or negative). i cant wait till my work gets approved.

Mermaidmissy replied...
Well when your work gets on the computer soon and I hope it does I promise you I will rate it and give you my reply on it some day. I'll pray really hard that you'll get on the computer. But keep up the good work tho. :)

forsaken replied...
non of my poems have been posted yet but an opinion on free speech has.

Mermaidmissy replied...
Mar. 17, 2011 at 10:12 am
Great I'm going to rate it right now and tell you what I think ok. Thanks!! :)

Mermaidmissy replied...
Hi I was wondering when are your poems going to be on the site soon? I hope they get there soon. I put some new poems on the site if you want to check them out if you want to, any ways I thats what I wanted to say. Thanks! :)

Mermaidmissy replied...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 9:23 am
Hey I was just wondering if any of your poems been on the web site yet? I'm still looking forward to reading them. Well I hope they are up soon! :)