forever gone.

Your beautiful, I smile when I think of you. This is stupid love, silly love because I cant get in to deep, I cant loose myself to you. I’ll never find myself if I do. I wont be the same again and I’ll never get over you. You are my entire world, I see everything in you. I want to be yours, but I want you to be mine too. To bad we can no longer be, were to complicated you and me. Its hard to let go, yet you make me feel as though I’m the only one with feelings to show. I carry myself like it doesn’t bother me, but the truth of the matter is you are all I see. I’ll slowly let myself heal, but that doesn’t mean we’re done, I love you with everything I have, but a deals a deal. I’ll let you walk away, only if there is nothing left to do or say. But I want you to know, before I go you were all I ever wanted, and so much more and there are so many things I’ll never be able to thank you for. I got to close, and let you see, every single little piece of me. I shut the rest of the world out for way to long, and now I know that was wrong. I’ll miss you, I’m not going to lie. But, this is goodbye.

maria9 said...
i like it.