A Fool | Teen Ink

A Fool

By Elaine1 SILVER, New Port Richey, Florida
Elaine1 SILVER, New Port Richey, Florida

"I love what I do and do what I love" "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game" "Tell me something I don't know"

Everwhere I look I see a smal but distant light. I hear a small but faint sound. I wonder what it is are you calling me finally after all this time are you finally calling me forth. Have you finally come for me after hidng and cowering all these years are you finaly trying to when my heart beakc and seek my love again? Well its to later baby I am way out of our league and you had your chance and you blew it so wuit trying to sucker me into falling for you again. its not going to happen you loost your chance and broke my heart so go find someone else to fool because its not gonna work with me again I am smarter and wiser than that now.
SO quit trying you dumpfounded fool.

The one guy I ever thought was the one and he broke my heart nad then when I had someone else only then did he come for me and by then it was too late I was lost forever nad nover going back to him he had hi chance and he blew it but he wont seem to comprehend it so thats why I wrote this poem.