No Longer

No longer a part of me stings me it bugs me thinking about it just keeps me thinking what Can I do to step my game up or do I need to step it up? Maybe its them that needs to step up their game . Im perfectly fine no need to better myslef for someone's needs. Im fine the way I am to make them happy not me . I will find the one that don't judge me and that happy with my looks and everything else. That treats me like a princess that I am not a devil . Hate to be treated like I'm nothing , I'm something special that's why GOD put me on this earth. To breathe and love my life and somebody else to find that one that loves me back in return not to be messed with than ignored I'm find the one that I don't need to stress about and have days that will be a blast. Keep me happy all day long not the one that stabs me in the back and keep me worried all day long not going to have someone that's going to worry be all day long and make me not me.

DanielMThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:06 pm:
"I'm something special that's why GOD put me on this earth." I really liked that line. I really liked your poem it was really good and you had a a lot of emotion in it. Great job!!! Now my only suggestion is that their are a few parts where format is a tad bit weird looking. Other than that awesome job!!!

LiveInTheMoment said...
Mar. 15, 2011 at 7:39 pm:
Hi, I decided to check out your other poems8) This poem was really nice. It had a lot of feeling in it, and I could tell it was based on a real life experience. I hope you continue writing, I would love to hear more from you!

msprincess replied...
Mar. 16, 2011 at 4:29 pm :
thanks for checking them out and thaks  for lettting me know that I appreciate yuor feeback