happy

Okay I say I am but i'm really dyeing inside every word every movement of my lifeless body seems to be a challenge for me these days I don’t know what I have gotten my self in to but I don’t know how to escape it, and I'm dyeing with every passing seconded of the earth that I have been brought into, forgive me I say to the man we say is above us

Forgive for what I have done, forgive me because I know I should be happy I have a lot in my life I should be grateful for I have both my parents and a shelter to live, I know I should put on the face that says I'm happy but the I don’t want to do it any more I just want to be gone.. Im sorry forgive once more..

I can’t get theses thoughts out of my head like I should … that’s all I can say to my self I want to be happy I really do but then my arms become the pain of realness they become my tissue for the night . How do I stop how do I quit..

I just want to be happy like everybody else no matter what the consequence

hope95 said...
Mar. 5, 2011 at 10:50 pm:
i totally love this. there is so much emmotion n i feel like i was da 1 who spoke all of those words for i feel itt every day. im srry u feel this way but i want u 2 kno that ur not alone

billlover420This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 6, 2011 at 3:10 pm :
thnx u very much :) i love to write alot and  im sry u feel this way too :(: and thnx u for saying im not aloe but its how i feel most of the time