The Pheonix in me frist eddition

My soul is burning with anger hurt And depression and i am slowly Transforming into a simple pile of Smoldering ashes of my former Self.Long will i wait for my only Love to return to cast out a lone Tear of sorrow thus bringing me Back to life.
Oh yes my only love she holds my Soul as a sword and my heart as a Sheild.
I am the pheonix she is mother Nature for ever shall we waltz in My return for another thousand years as we rejoice, demons arise To snare our peace.
As our one thousad year waltz Comes to its end,I am fighting a Never ending battle for my Only Love- but i failed shes Turned to Stone before the battle is over I Am struck by a lone arrow of Sin, And im once again a simple pile of Smoldering ashes

shays said...
i used to think that poems that rhym were way better than free verse bcuz they hav a flow lik a rap song, but i really LOVE ur free verse poems! all of them! ur a great poet!

poetofdarkness replied...
honestly free verse is the best way to express the true complexity of what your heart is trying to make known in stead misinterpreting the delicate message that was intended to be known

shays replied...
Jun. 19, 2011 at 11:14 am
yea thats tru but there is even more effort tryin to stay on subject and finding words! lolz but gud job

poetofdarkness replied...

true that

oh sorry for  the late response my laptop got fried by a computer virus