Features of Beauty | Teen Ink

Features of Beauty

By Bamfponcho BRONZE, Cleburne, Texas
Bamfponcho BRONZE, Cleburne, Texas

If at first you dont succeed, try and try and try again.

Her smile captivates me, causing me to sway as if I were a blade of tall grass in a cool spring day’s breeze.
Her striking gaze from rich brown eyes renders me speechless in a crowd of voices, making me fall silent when so much is to be said.
Her touch on my skin sends a warm sensation through my veins, calming my very soul to a state of tranquility.
Her serene voice saying my name sends me into a state of delirious mumbling, making me retrace my words to ensure perfection.
Her presence in my life lifts my spirit, allowing me to feel weightless in a world of heavy burden.
Her gentle laughter sings to me, letting me listen to the graceful melody flowing from her lips.
Her beauty captures my gaze, allowing me only to see her astonishing features against the contour of her body.
Her love engulfs me, surrounding me in a world of comfort and letting me feel free of any burden in life.

I hope people can find the most beautiful things all around them. Even when they dont know its there.

on Mar. 1 2011 at 11:24 am
HannSawyer15 BRONZE, North Brunswick, New Jersey

"I say... lets speak it. Lets fight it. Lets write it. There's nothing to hold on to if it's already gone."

I loved it! I love your writing style! :)