Features of Beauty | Teen Ink

Features of Beauty

February 15, 2011
By Bamfponcho BRONZE, Cleburne, Texas
Bamfponcho BRONZE, Cleburne, Texas
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
If at first you dont succeed, try and try and try again.


Her smile captivates me, causing me to sway as if I were a blade of tall grass in a cool spring day’s breeze.
Her striking gaze from rich brown eyes renders me speechless in a crowd of voices, making me fall silent when so much is to be said.
Her touch on my skin sends a warm sensation through my veins, calming my very soul to a state of tranquility.
Her serene voice saying my name sends me into a state of delirious mumbling, making me retrace my words to ensure perfection.
Her presence in my life lifts my spirit, allowing me to feel weightless in a world of heavy burden.
Her gentle laughter sings to me, letting me listen to the graceful melody flowing from her lips.
Her beauty captures my gaze, allowing me only to see her astonishing features against the contour of her body.
Her love engulfs me, surrounding me in a world of comfort and letting me feel free of any burden in life.

The author's comments:
I hope people can find the most beautiful things all around them. Even when they dont know its there.