how pathetic | Teen Ink

how pathetic

By jesse.jay PLATINUM, Kissimmee, Florida
jesse.jay PLATINUM, Kissimmee, Florida

life goes on

I looked in the mirror and saw a tragedy. There was so much sadness in those eyes it'd break your heart. The smile it was nice but just as fake, it looked painted on; to painful to take. The fear that was evident made it seem like the girl in the mirror would run away. Her looks were a pity, and her confidence could be seen laying on the floor. There were bruises on her arms from holding herself to tight at night, trying not to feel alone. There were nail marks on her palms from clenching her fist to tight, at the disgust it brought her from crying and being weak. Many scars were on her body, each to remind her of the lessons she's learned. The whole in her chest were her heart should be is empty, her heart has died of so many beatings. She's small and fragile and naive as can be. But she's determined not to fall, what a fool to think anyone would care at all. It broke my heart and a tear fell out, then I saw the tear streak down her cheek and realized that girl...... was me.

WriterGeek<3 said...
on Feb. 21 2011 at 1:01 pm
Wow...this is so sad...in a good way. And i can relate to it in my own individual way as can probably anybody.

on Feb. 19 2011 at 7:33 pm
jesse.jay PLATINUM, Kissimmee, Florida

life goes on

the last part was purposely if thats what you mean

on Feb. 19 2011 at 3:50 am
SpringRayyn PLATINUM, Lakeville, Minnesota

"Don't punish yourself," she heard her say again, but there would be punishment and pain, and there would be happiness too. That was writing."
--Markus Zusak, "The Book Thief"

Did you purposely space it like that or was that the computer?

on Feb. 18 2011 at 7:11 pm
jesse.jay PLATINUM, Kissimmee, Florida

life goes on

thank you so much and sure i will :)

on Feb. 18 2011 at 5:46 pm
lilmo23 PLATINUM, Pompano Beach, Florida

you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only option you have.

wow.. that's really good. love the last part. could u check out my stuff if u get a chance? thanks!