how pathetic

I looked in the mirror and saw a tragedy. There was so much sadness in those eyes it'd break your heart. The smile it was nice but just as fake, it looked painted on; to painful to take. The fear that was evident made it seem like the girl in the mirror would run away. Her looks were a pity, and her confidence could be seen laying on the floor. There were bruises on her arms from holding herself to tight at night, trying not to feel alone. There were nail marks on her palms from clenching her fist to tight, at the disgust it brought her from crying and being weak. Many scars were on her body, each to remind her of the lessons she's learned. The whole in her chest were her heart should be is empty, her heart has died of so many beatings. She's small and fragile and naive as can be. But she's determined not to fall, what a fool to think anyone would care at all. It broke my heart and a tear fell out, then I saw the tear streak down her cheek and realized that girl...... was me.

WriterGeek<3 said...
Wow...this is so sad...in a good way. And i can relate to it in my own individual way as can probably anybody.

SpringRayyn said...
Feb. 19, 2011 at 3:50 am
Did you purposely space it like that or was that the computer?

jesse.jay replied...
the last part was purposely if thats what you mean

lilmo23 said...
wow.. that's really good. love the last part. could u check out my stuff if u get a chance? thanks!

jesse.jay replied...
thank you so much and sure i will :)