The Last Rainbow | Teen Ink

The Last Rainbow

By Music14 BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas
Music14 BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas

forgive and forget

pink,blue,orange the colors of the rainbow are sitting in my hands in little round circles how many should i take they look like candy. I'm empty without you so they might help, one at a tI'me, one after another i feel like I'm in one of those spin toys but this one never stops my room starts to change colors i feel like I'm flying in space, then i fall I'm falling and there's no end every-things black. this would of never happened if you wouldn't of abandoned me, i loved you i gave you my all but you left it but why, why did you take my heart then break it, i see faces i see a fearless person breaking under pressure my mom i see a light its in the far end of a hallway i walk to it there's a mirror how strange but the reflection isn't me the reflection is a horrible person a pill popper, a druggie i cant be that person, i hear voices there talking to me i turn around and its a faceless person in the dark room be one of us he says i get scared i start to run i quite if this was a game i had lost I'm out of chances I'm gone i was a living person but now I'm just pushed back in peoples minds and to think it all started with a argument and the colorful candy.