i wonder about her story | Teen Ink

i wonder about her story

By AutumnsTreasure BRONZE, Blythe, California
AutumnsTreasure BRONZE, Blythe, California

you dont know me until u meet me and know what i been through then ill blow your mind away

This black and white photo I hold of a women in white with her long black hair all messy, I wonder what her story is, What lies she has been told and what promises that were never kept, How many times did she cry in that day and how many times did she say everything is going to be alright, This black and white photo I hold of a women in white with her long black hair all messy, Oh how I wonder what her story is, what lies she has been told and promises that were never kept, Why her dress is all ripped up and her make up is running does she have a home or not?
Who did her wrong to make her in that situation, did she do it herself or was it taken from her? What happen to her I wonder for hours what is her story behind this,
This photo I am looking at is to sad for words and I can’t describe it, Who or what did her wrong and how did it happen there’s a lot in this photo that makes you think what is her story and if she is around to even speak her story,
She looks so beat up did someone hurt her? she looks hungry seems like she hasn’t ate in weeks, she is skin and bones and she looks so sad does anyone help her out?

in this piece its about a photo that makes you wonder what they went through to make people think about it when they go to see a photo to see what there story is.