Fiery Rage and Irritation | Teen Ink

Fiery Rage and Irritation

January 28, 2011
By Elaine1 SILVER, New Port Richey, Florida
Elaine1 SILVER, New Port Richey, Florida
9 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I love what I do and do what I love" "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game" "Tell me something I don't know"


Why cant every thing just stop?
The fighting yelling screaming laziness drugs drinking lying everything freaking thing. I hate the world for what it has become I hate my family most of the time because no one knows when to shut up and stop their crap!!!!
I hate this I want to leaver and get away from it all. Its horrible when the people you always looked after the most and loved more than anything and could talk to them about anything and everything and now you cant even say one little word to them without getting yelled at or beaten it is freaking bull crap!!!!!!!!!!

Make it stop please I hate not having an actual family and moving from house to house from school to school and friend to friend I hate my life. I wish it would just end already and put an end to it already.


The author's comments:
I am in foster care and I am always moving and switching and transitioning and adjusting to new places I never stay in one place for more than a week or two and everywhere I go everyone is always fighting and everything . I hate it so much.