Then Im Gonna Make it. | Teen Ink

Then Im Gonna Make it.

By -nikkie4lyrical BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada
-nikkie4lyrical BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada

"there we go" "omgee" "oh wow" & lil ways 1st verse in "no love"

if this is my dream, then i wanna' make it. i don't care if your stopping me, cause I'm gonna' take it.
(body) i've waited so long just for an answer, don't tell me "no" cause ill go off on my own. confidence, potential, with a smile on my face, "and where are you dreaming?" ill be in that place. Ive gave my thanks, i gave my all, cant match me up, up with this wall, I'm beyond it.
(chorus) if this is my dream, then i wanna' make it. i don't care if your stopping me, cause I'm gonna' take it. if this is my dream, then i wanna' make it. i don't care if your stopping me, cause I'm gonna' take it. i look out, and see the strip of Las Vegas, here we go again. i go day dreaming about how i keep myself from fallen'.
(chorus)if this is my dream, then i wanna' make it. i don't care if your stopping me, cause I'm gonna' take it. there's no telling me different, your words don't mean a thing to me, if this my dream then I'm gonna' take it. i don't care if your stopping me, cause' I'm gonna' take it.
(hook) you look at me, you say those words, you crashed my dreams, I'm not just your girl, i was flying high, you crashed me low, if i have a dream then you should know.
(chorus)if this is my dream, then i wanna' make it. i don't care if your stopping me, cause I'm gonna' make it.if this is my dream, then i wanna' make it. i don't care if your stopping me, cause I'm gonna' make it. ( i don't care, i don't care)
if this is my dream then I'm gonna make it.