In the night | Teen Ink

In the night

By Elizabeth4567 SILVER, St.Albans, Vermont
Elizabeth4567 SILVER, St.Albans, Vermont

"wherever you go, there you are!" ~ "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." ~ "I am still human. I have feelings too. All i want is to be loved for myself, and for my talents."

Like a black stallion in the night, he appeared. Red cheeks, blond hair, glistening in the morning light. It was him, the one I had seen earlier in the fields. He had warned me, but I didn’t listen, for I did not fear him. I was getting used to his ways now, I won’t back down. I have to choose, but do I? If something so right makes me feel so good about myself, how is it wrong to choose both?

I follow her to the railings, her, the ring leader. Then I think of him, the only one I want to think about. And now, I feel like I am lying. Is love what I really feel? Time will tell, but for now, my heart won the battle! I will leave the ring leaders side.

I chose the one with a smile so bright. You smile at me. I smile back, now you can see. If it wasn’t for you, I don’t know where I would be. I wish I had the courage to tell you, but I don’t. I just sit in silence, wishing and wondering. Everyone can see what you do to me. I guess that’s the reason I am so crazy.

I was inspired by my crush to write this. I really never noticed him until my best friends said something, then i really saw him for who he was.. he is such a great person! Thank you bb for letting me write this about you!! <3