The Window

He was satanly in his godliness
He was a fiend angelical
He was dark and pallid
He was dangerous and wonderful
One moment he was hideously low
The next beautiful;
It all depended on if I looked
From the wrong side of the window.

StrangeJadeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You are an incredibly talented author. Your words are perfectly chosen and have such a lovely lilt to them. Keep writing! Please? :)

MissFaber replied...
Aug. 16, 2011 at 1:33 am :

Thank you so very much! I especially appreciate your comment because I loved your poetry (& the thing you wrote about HP! <3) and to get such a compliment from a writer who I know writes amazingly means a lot to me. So again, thank you!

I'll never stop writing. And niether should you. ;)

ErisRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 30, 2011 at 10:00 am:
This poem is simply amazing! I loved how you wrote it, LOVED IT!!! I'm so jealous of your talent!! :D keep writing!! check out my work if you get a chance:)

MissFaber replied...
Aug. 16, 2011 at 1:31 am :
Thank you! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. Don't be envious, I'm sure your writing is better than mine! I'll be sure to check it out. :)

Ayushi_austen said...
Jun. 28, 2011 at 10:33 am:

W.O.W!! I LOVE YOR WORK, YOUR PERSPECTIVE ,YOUR STYLE.. everything!!!!

u write soooooooooooo well..i am envious!!

MissFaber replied...
Aug. 16, 2011 at 1:30 am :
Thank you so much! I so appreciate your kindness :)