A Soul

Birds in the sky you know how I feel
The pull of the wind
The sheer pleasure of freedom

Now tears of red fall from skin
as the needle and thread
sow back my wings

bound to the ground
so and so
with in my heart i found

A Soul

Silver2blackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 23, 2012 at 2:31 am:
Wow, quite painful I like the beginning, middle and end !

Basketball23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 10, 2011 at 6:29 pm:
This is really good but it could be a little bit longer.

SonRisAThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 18, 2011 at 10:56 am :
i agree but i thought adding any thing else would destory the thought of it. Do u have any ideas what to add to it?

Basketball23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 19, 2011 at 2:24 pm :
Um...I'm really not sure.  I read over it again and I think it sounds fine.  I really like how you described how you'd sow your wings back on.  I don't know what I was thinking before, I think it sounds amazing.  I truely do....I can feel it now!  It's screaming to me!!!  It's AMAZING!!!

Apr. 21, 2011 at 7:31 pm :
:) thanks i appricaite the excitment and critc

Apr. 22, 2011 at 7:10 pm :
You're welcome :) Sorry I was so wishy-washy, but I really love the poem now.  It's AMAZING!!!!