THoughts Of The Mind | Teen Ink

THoughts Of The Mind

By Elaine1 SILVER, New Port Richey, Florida
Elaine1 SILVER, New Port Richey, Florida

"I love what I do and do what I love" "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game" "Tell me something I don't know"

I though I could see the light but all I saw was blackness and it was bleak and dark. I thought I could find the light if I thought of something cheerful but all I could think of was death and war and what was becoming of me and my family. We were being torn apart by this monstrous creature. I thought I could make it all better If I just left but as it turns out all it did was make matters worse.
I thought I could help and find the light of the world to show them just how much i truly Love them all but all I could do was destroy their souls. All I could do with myself was sit there and watch them all die because of the monster I had become.

I wrote this piece because I don't know what else to do every time I turn around it seems like I am always causing trouble or hurting someone no matter how hard I try to help or make thing better so please don't think me Petty but just try to understand that its not pity I am seeking if is simple and understanding of what I feel.