Your friendship

Your friendship means a lot to me, I might now show it to you and I am sorry for that. You may not mean anything to the world but to me you are my world. If one day I disappointed you, today is the day to say it I AM SORRY! If one day you ever need it me and I wasent there maybe because i wanted you to be there! For me you like a brother, someone I can go too without being bother. You cheer me up when I am sad or even mad. You're my best friend my partner in crime! If one day I caused you pain I will never forgive my self specially because i could of stopped it from preventing. I know am not perfect am not trying to be, the only perfect thing here is you! Whenever I got hurt you were always there to comfort me! I would never forget the day you came to my life! Every time you hug me i feel safe! Every time i see your smile you make my day! For once in my life i mean something to someone! If you ever need me Ill always be there! But if one day you call me and I don't answer come quick because I might need you! Now you know how much you mean to me! Ill give you my life just so you can still be alive. If I were to die one day please don't cry! Ill go in peace because I know that in your heart Ill have a place!